From talking hamburgers to the ridiculously LOL banter between Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell, Good Burger still holds up as one of our favorite 90’s cult classics. If there’s a more heart-warming story than that of two weird BFF’s taking summer jobs at a burger joint and ending up unlikely heroes, we haven’t heard it!
Here’s 10 reasons to re-watch Good Burger as soon as the clock strikes 5pm.
1. It has your favorite movie soundtrack!
2. It features the best bromance of the ‘90s.
3. It makes showing up to work on time look cool.
4. It reminds us we still have much to learn.
5. It’s goofy, but still has serious moments.
6. It teaches us to smile through the work week.
7. It reminds us our bosses are probably stressed too. Shout out to Dan Schneider as the manager of Good Burger!
8. It shows us how to keep calm under pressure.
9. It reminds us our problems aren’t as big as they seem in the scheme of things.
10. It leaves out cheesy romance scenes.
11. It makes us feel less crazy.
12. It reminds us to hold onto important friendships.
13. It still feels like home.
“Good Burger” is a 1997 American comedy film about a fast food joint written by Dan Schneider. (Dan Schneider is an American actor, TV and film actor, and producer.) The movie evolved from the “All That” sketch of the same name, starring comedic actors Kel Mitchell and Kenan Thompson.